Gregory D. Brown, Vice President, Loyalty, Promotion, & Relationship Marketing, Choice Hotels International
Greg oversees the consumer marketing strategy for Choice Hotels, a leading hotel franchisor with 6,200 hotels worldwide. His principle focus is on global growth of Choice Privileges, the comprehensive, award-winning rewards program for Choice Hotels, which has tripled membership to over 15 million in the past 5 years. He also oversees the promotional marketing initiatives group, as well as, the relationship marketing organization, which annually generate significant incremental revenue for our hotels. A frequent speaker, Greg is also on the board of the Association of Travel Marketing Executives (ATME).
Greg has held a variety of marketing and finance leadership roles during his
25-year career, 17 of which were with American Airlines. He began his career with Andersen Consulting (now Accenture). Greg then joined American’s Finance department in the late-80s, and subsequently led organizations in Financial Analysis, Airport Resource Planning, Revenue Management, and Sales. He was recruited to Choice Hotels initially as Vice President of Choice Privileges, and has been with Choice for nearly five years.
Russ Hinckley, Director, Customer Loyalty and Partnerships, US Airways Dividend Miles
Russ has a long history in the loyalty field, including:
- • Designing and executing numerous loyalty promotions for Northwest Airlines
- • Running the WorldPerks program for Northwest Airlines including, program strategy, partnerships, and operations
- • Managing the Specialty and Retail Co-Brand Division for U.S. Bank
- • Starting Command Loyalty Solutions, a loyalty software and consulting company
- • And currently Leading the US Airways Dividend Miles program
Russ has a passion for loyalty done well.